Skip to main content

The Indian supremacy theory.

The Indian supremacy theory : I believe We Indians are supreme above every other human races in the world cuz we are more humane, we are open to incorporate other cultures evolve & adapt to take in the goodness from others & also share what's good in ours. We are more humane & we care for our family & love them more than anything else in the world. We are superior cuz we don't separate ourselves from other people on the basis caste Creed religion nationality. We belong to a bigger United world. Working together for a common goal "betterment of life of everyone in this world & other". By referring one as an "Indian" we point to those people who, no matter where, when, how he or she born or live,  live a life of loving & caring, irrespective & above of all the caste Creed classification, working for the betterment of life & there by the Nature and the Oneness .

Don't separate ourselves from other cuz, we are different be together cuz we are different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview experience

Recently,  I happen to attend interview for software engineer by a reputed engineering firm.  My recent career break made it harder for me to find some good job.  Earlier I want qualified for good job due to my education & now due to career break.  It seems like I'm also facing usual chicken and egg problem. But I find this shocking these industry people are basically concerned about knows language rather than knowing how to use the programming language &  effectively share ideas. I happen to observe certain interview sessions & facts going on while I was waiting in interviewing session room for my interview to happen Let me start with mine. It's always good to have a view about oneself before Judging others.  I passed two rounds of technicals &  was kicked out just by the first question in third round. And do you want to know what was that question? "Do you have worked using mfc???" Answered honestly as No.  & the reply I g...