Skip to main content

Mission Accomplished

Due to certain circumstances the mission took a hard turn , moved from Thiruvananthapuram to Sandiago department, the main reason behind the shift is dataset and information availabilty of various factors such as twitter, drug stats, education etc etc.
In short the project had been entitled as HYBRID APPROACH TO CRIME PREDICTION USING DEEP LEARNING. And below I will show you a glimpse of output which we got so far . this is so far away from the aim.
Shows most probable location of crime on map on given unit time frame

Probability of crime at a given hotspot
The algorithm is far away from complete but its possible to construct one 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need For a Simple Distributed Computing Tools

I have been working on a few hobby project these days. while going through,I came across two key challenges. Challenge One "The Need to tap in to parallel processing power of all the resources one might have in a simple way" Assume the scenario of a person who is in a need to jump start a research activity/ some computationally intensive task, which needs a large computing power & resources. And he or she is in such a situation that they want to be able in include resources in much more dynamic way & is on a Mobile or Adhoc network where anything can happen. At the very same time i don't want to ignore the point that these days even our mobile devices have turned so powerful (a typical arm cpu of  Samsung s4   will churn out 49 Gigaflops). And the overall system should be simple to use understand & operate. I came across a thess work Self organised software agents where the agent programs are designed in such a way that they understands the enviro...

Interview experience

Recently,  I happen to attend interview for software engineer by a reputed engineering firm.  My recent career break made it harder for me to find some good job.  Earlier I want qualified for good job due to my education & now due to career break.  It seems like I'm also facing usual chicken and egg problem. But I find this shocking these industry people are basically concerned about knows language rather than knowing how to use the programming language &  effectively share ideas. I happen to observe certain interview sessions & facts going on while I was waiting in interviewing session room for my interview to happen Let me start with mine. It's always good to have a view about oneself before Judging others.  I passed two rounds of technicals &  was kicked out just by the first question in third round. And do you want to know what was that question? "Do you have worked using mfc???" Answered honestly as No.  & the reply I g...